No property owner is excited to get the news that their sewer line needs repair or replacement. When sewer problems arise, the costs can add up fast. Not only is the traditional dig-and-replace repair method expensive, the collateral damage to landscaping and hardscaping seems to just add insult to injury. At Vietzke Trenchless, we are committed to providing the best pipeline solutions to save property owners money and time, and our trenchless sewer repair methods serve as the perfect answers for our customer’s needs.
Understanding Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless sewer repair is the most innovative method for repairing and restoring problematic sewer lines without the need for extensive digging. How does this technique work? The process hinges on cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining, a process that allows our professionals to renew potable and non-potable pipelines directly from the inside.
With CIPP repairs, a lining coated with a specially formulated resin is inserted into the existing pipe. The lining material is flexible enough to take the shape and form of the existing pipe. Once our technician has perfectly placed the lining, it is left to cure and harden. After the resin fully dries, typically within several hours, it results in a high-quality, seamless pipe.
Trenchless sewer repair has many advantages that differentiate it from traditional methods of pipelining, including:
- Highly adaptive to different pipe materials, configurations, and diameters
- The new pipe is sturdy and impervious to damage from weather or tree root invasion
- Restores the structural integrity of the sewer line, while simultaneously improving water flow
- New pipes are made from a high-quality material that resists cracks, corrosion, and deterioration
- Significantly reduces damage to landscaping, saving thousands of dollars in repair work
- Long-lasting repairs will operate problem-free for decades
- Uses less equipment and labor, which saves money
- Bypassing the need to dig results in less negative impact on the environment
- Minimal disruption to your daily routine
- In most cases, our highly trained team can repair a sewer line within one day
Bringing Our Customers the Latest Developments in Trenchless Technology
Vietzke Trenchless is the foremost authority on trenchless technology in the Spokane, Washington, area. We are a third-generation, family-owned company whose expertise has been featured in national publications. With our experience and knowledge, we feel confident that there is no sewer problem we can’t solve.
Though we are industry leaders in trenchless techniques, we continue to stay abreast of the continually evolving technology to make sure we are always offering all our customers the highest quality of services available. We’ve worked hard to earn our reputation for excellence, and we’re very proud of how many customers we’ve helped with our advanced solutions. We understand that your property values are extremely important. That’s why we are tireless advocates for the trenchless method of sewer repairs. Not only is it the most cutting-edge technology available today, CIPP lining helps preserve your yard from large-scale property damage.
When it comes to restoring both your peace of mind and the integrity of your home’s sewer system, trust a company that has built a reputation for our integrity since 1948. Contact our team at Vietzke Trenchless today to ask about what our trenchless solutions can do for you.